Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blog 1


Blog 1

What kind of research studies is I interested in doing?

Throughout my elementary and high school education learning came quite easily ( I struggled with math a little, but had I applied myself I would have excelled at it.. I think).  I always wondered about the students in my classes who struggled with the classes.  You know who they are, that sad or confused look on their faces.  Some of them dropped out before high school, or after the sophomore year. Teachers have to wear many hats, including mentor, friend, or motivater. As a teacher I look forward to wearing these hats, but I know that it is a huge responsibility. I want to inspire students to achieve their dreams and I know that sometimes the right word can help a student who is struggling. Words can inspire. What language do teachers use to motivate students? This is what I want to research.

 Here are just additional subtopics that I would like to explore.

·         What language do teachers use to motivate students when they are unresponsive?

·         What language do you teachers use to build the child’s self-esteem?

·         What language do teacher use to encourage students to improve their writing skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment