Tuesday, November 26, 2013

13

This week i was working on my research question and preparing my questions for my interviews. I wrote down specific questions for my participants. For example, i added in my interview questions some specific language that i heard my participants used while in class and I asked my participants to elaborate on their comments.  This has extended my interview and I was able to get the first participant to expand on my questions. I also added a followup question that was able to provide more feedback.

I will scan the permission slips and email them to you this evening.

The first interview is about 18 minutes total and transcribed by Friday evening.

The second participant has been unavailable, but will be available after the Thanksgiving holiday, so I will interview then.

No comments:

Post a Comment